What We Do
We offer a wide range of services including medical, diagnostic, surgical and preventive health care needs for your family pet so they can live longer, healthier and happier life.
- Wellness care including in-clinic diagnostics, digital radiography, ultrasound and telemedicine specialists
- Multi-modal pain management to include cold laser therapy
- Geriatric and hospice care
- Surgeries for decreased post-op pain
- Dental care at affordable prices
- Home visits for euthanasia
- Pet concierge service for elderly or home bound individuals
- Bathing, nail trimming, minor clipping
- Boarding by reservation
- 24 hour online link for ordering pet supplies and food for home delivery
Dr. Anderson also work closely with specialists at Texas A&M College of Veterinary Medicine, Gulf Coast Veterinary Specialists and North Houston Veterinary Medical Specialists to ensure the level of care you want for your pet.
Click on the services below to learn more: